Thursday, February 04, 2010

URGENT MESSAGE: From the Survivor of Rabbi Israel Weingarten

Recent Rumors about the Survivor of Rabbi ISRAEL WEINGARTEN


I recently heard rumors that some people are spreading in the communities that " I regret and take back the things I did in recent months about my X father"

let this be known to EVERYONE, and publish this please especially to victims and pedophiles !! The rumor is a LIE! If I could report him again, and go through this again, I would do it 100 times more and make sure he is prosecuted and sentenced to the fullest according the law. There is nothing I take back and it is the best thing I did in my life. I am proud that I had the strength to go through this.

Please publish this to ANY blog you wish to counter to the rumors spread.

thank you!



Click here for more on the case

No comments: